Tuesday, March 4, 2014

In the beginning...

I didn't sign up for this. I mean...I did, but it somehow seemed beyond my control. The Good Lord leads us in directions we aren't always comfortable with. I'm not much on writing or proper grammar or spelling. Thank The Lord for autocorrect (sometimes...you know what I mean!) I am going to give it a shot. I may fall flat on my online face, but I'm going to try. 
This thing is bound to be all over the place. I get passionate about agriculture and the war it's facing. Politics get me in a whirlwind of opinions and rants.  The terrible evil that consumes a good part of the world makes me ill, and if you know me at all, dare I bring up animal rights activists. My plethora of soapboxes knows no bounds. 
I know that everyone doesn't share my opinions. I can deal with that. I am always up for a healthy debate or just hearing differing opinions. I can agree to disagree. Most people can't be swayed...especially the ones that are passionate enough to voice how they feel about something. Most of the time I can't be swayed, but I invite anyone reading to respectfully respond or ask questions on anything I post. 
All that being said....you should know I'm a little terrified to do this blog. I don't know what's supposed to be in it or how I'm going to find the time to write anything. So I would ask you to say a prayer for me. That I can keep from completely failing at whatever I'm supposed to accomplish with this. I won't promise that everything I write will be very Christian-like of me. I will promise, that whatever I write, I will be passionate about and I will always be honest. Maybe I can keep a reader or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment